Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Official Indiana @ Bowling Green Game Thread

IU was favored by 8.  I also saw that the money line gap shrunk a little. 

GO HOOSIERS!!!!!  We're taling about heading to the horse track today (weather permitting).  Hoping to place some bets.  Being able to legally gamble is AWESOME!!!!!!!

Going to Delaware Park? I went there once, its a decent place.

Going to Delaware Park? I went there once, its a decent place.

Good to know.  Yeah, that's the place.  I'm not sure if DE allows full sports gambling or if it's just the Parlay stuff.  I'll find out I guess.  Weather is chilly but dry so I think we'll be giving it a shot.

Any good links to watch the game?

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

This is probably your best option for any sport once you know how it works. I've used it for years. Click on one of the links up top when the game starts.

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/282059/1/watch-indiana-vs-bowling-green.html

This is probably your best option for any sport once you know how it works. I've used it for years. Click on one of the links up top when the game starts.

http://www.ifeed2all.eu/watch/282059/1/watch-indiana-vs-bowling-green.html

Thanks, Gen.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

Let me know if you have any problems. You don't need to download/install anything. Maybe close a popup.

Wiziwig + AceStream is the best. Though you have to download Acestream. It's pretty much VLC and it has the highest feed quality plus you can use DVR features with it.

That having been said, it's not available for games like these.