Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Sundaily NFL Banter

DirecTV and my local NBC affiliate better get crap figured out before tonight.

Jax over Philly has to be the surprise of the day so far. We'll see if it holds.

Fantasy football is already giving me heartburn.

If they don't, I think I heard that NBCsportsextra.com (or something like that) streams the Sunday night game.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Jax over Philly has to be the surprise of the day so far. We'll see if it holds.

I was in the same boat! My nbc (Indianapolis) came back on in the 2nd qtr Thursday. Not sure if this helps, but my Directv has a free day today for Sunday Ticket. Not sure if you'd be able to get it that way (channel 702 and up)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I was in the same boat! My nbc (Indianapolis) came back on in the 2nd qtr Thursday. Not sure if this helps, but my Directv has a free day today for Sunday Ticket. Not sure if you'd be able to get it that way (channel 702 and up)

I thought I read where nationally televised games don't fall under the Sunday Ticket package since everyone should be able to get them.  I'll check it out though.  

Schlereth picked Jacksonville yesterday and I was surprised. I think they'll be good in a couple years but I didn't expect this.

Oh, and so did Tannenhill do anything this off-season besides watch his game tape from last year and think that was good enough?

He has Lauren. I wouldn't be doing much off season work either.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners