Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mdn82

NBA Draft Lottery (Cleveland at 1... Again)

[quote name="Diadem" post="72110" timestamp="1403833135"]Harris to Bulls is a great fit! Lock down D and toughness. Good for him![/quote]

That pick is Denver's. They made a trade for it earlier, just has to get approved.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Napleshoosier" post="72119" timestamp="1403833582"]They are giving Dante alot of flack. They will look like fools down the road. [/quote]

Totally agree. That guy can game. MCW with a J and better handles.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't even have a reaction to that pick... what just happened

I saw the '84 NBA Draft doc on NBA TV the other night, the Nets drafted Oscar Schmidt in the later rounds on a hope and a prayer he would come to the NBA.

This is that all over again. Of course Toronto would be the team to make the pick.

Dunno, Australia 's got like 80/100 of the world's most deadly snakes. bugs and sea life.. better check his gym bag. I do know that Shabazz will lead all rookies in throat slashing gestures and maybe eventually even approach Reggie Millers choke gesture record.

BTW.. Love Reggie!  Shabazz,,, not so much