Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Coach Crean's Subtweets

A brand new BtownBanners feature of the latest edition of Coach Crean's subtweets!

Definition: SUBTWEET:
It's the shortening of "subliminal tweet" which is directly referring to a particular person without mentioning their name or directly mentioning them and it basically indicates that the tweet in which the hashtag is used is a subliminal tweet.

Basically, it's talking about someone behind their back but sort of in their face on Twitter!

[attachment=660:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395927512.690802.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="54396" timestamp="1395927721"]#subtweetnation that someone should send him this!attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=661"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1395927695.676913.jpg[/url][/quote]

Someone beat you to it...

@jojay43: @TomCrean your @ button is broke coach

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="54405" timestamp="1395928586"]Someone beat you to it...

@jojay43: @TomCrean your @ button is broke coach

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

Haha damnit. He won't read it though.

[quote name="BlueDevil2aHoosier" post="54406" timestamp="1395928669"]Haha damnit. He won't read it though.[/quote]

Lol he is becoming such a joke. Trying to show everyone that he's above it all by "not reading his mentions", plus tweeting all this right after Noah said he wasn't used correctly. I feel like he's backing into a corner and Hoosier Nation is the angry mob.

I don't really see anything bad with what he said, he was trying to make a point and he did. But it doesnt really matter what he does or says right now, Coach Crean is going to get massive criticism on anything and everything he does. I do have a problem with the things being said on twitter by IU "fans". It's one thing to sound off on a forum like this or on any other number of Hoosier message boards, but twitter is a different animal. Recruits and players see that stuff much more and thats not good.  

I don't really see anything bad with what he said, he was trying to make a point and he did. But it doesnt really matter what he does or says right now, Coach Crean is going to get massive criticism on anything and everything he does. I do have a problem with the things being said on twitter by IU "fans". It's one thing to sound off on a forum like this or on any other number of Hoosier message boards, but twitter is a different animal. Recruits and players see that stuff much more and thats not good.  

Exactly. He could literally tweet "I like pizza" and EVERYONE would be all over him because of it.

[quote name="djsalway" post="54426" timestamp="1395930168"]Exactly. He could literally tweet "I like pizza" and EVERYONE would be all over him because of it.[/quote]

You don't think those tweets were specifically directed at someone? I think they were directed towards Lee and IU isn't going to get him. That's what I'm reading from it. Interesting Tweets the day after an in home visit.

You don't think those tweets were specifically directed at someone? I think they were directed towards Lee and IU isn't going to get him. That's what I'm reading from it. Interesting Tweets the day after an in home visit.

I thought they were directed at Jeremy and/or Austin.

Oh I definitely think that they are subtweets directed at someone, whether it be Lee or Vonleh. I'm just saying that he could tweet something very general and factual and every fan would be yelling at him, reading way more into it than they should. There's a lot of overreacting going on in our fanbase right now. Sure, he and KJ shouldn't be subtweeting at all, but I think there's still a little too much "reading into it" going on.

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="54429" timestamp="1395930445"]Funny stuff, yesterday you said you had no relationship with him. Today you're texting with him and he calls you "41" not your real name. Good stuff boss. [/quote]

As of my post yesterday I didn't know him. Clearly I met him in the last 12 hours and he called me 41 because I'm the 41st person he texted to let me know his subtweets weren't about me. Way to look to far into everything!