Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Official BTT - Indiana vs Illinois Game Thread

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="46821" timestamp="1394678106"]I'll be section 15 row 14! Anyone close?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

I'll be living the balcony life.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="46827" timestamp="1394682496"]I'll be living the balcony life.

No you won't. I've bought balcony seats for the first 4 sessions for years and have always managed to sit lower level. Never full.

My 100% success trick. Don't walk down with a friend together, walk in carrying good and a drink. The ushers will never stop you. Find a spot and text your buddy or friends to do the same. Enjoy your lower level spot for $10!

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="46828" timestamp="1394682631"]No you won't. I've bought balcony seats for the first 4 sessions for years and have always managed to sit lower level. Never full.

My 100% success trick. Don't walk down with a friend together, walk in carrying good and a drink. The ushers will never stop you. Find a spot and text your buddy or friends to do the same. Enjoy your lower level spot for $10!

Haha alright I'm definitely doing that tomorrow.

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="46830" timestamp="1394683404"]Haha alright I'm definitely doing that tomorrow.

It's seriously scary how easy it works. Just make sure both hands are full so you can't easily get a ticket out of your pockets and just walk right past them

No you won't. I've bought balcony seats for the first 4 sessions for years and have always managed to sit lower level. Never full.

that is spot on advice...

the trick is to not make eye contact either...act like you know exactly where you are going!

[quote name="ou812dude" post="46849" timestamp="1394712432"]that is spot on advice...
the trick is to not make eye contact either...act like you know exactly where you are going![/quote]

Yup. Either no contact and breeze right by, or direct contact and ask how they are doing. It's just so obvious when you pussyfoot around trying to get good seats. Especially once you get past the first guy and stand around trying to find a seat. Just be assertive and go sit down somewhere. You'll prob have to move at some point but who cares!

well, have fun all you Hoosiers up in Indy today...I will be stuck behind a desk, but gonna find some way to follow along.

on second thought...if I leave the Louisville area right now, I can make it up by 10:30...

hmmm

Is there anyway to watch online?  Stuck in jobsite meetings (game is 10:00 Nebraska time) and don't know when I'll get away.  Can't use TuneIn, as well, it's painfully obvious I'm not paying attention during said meeting, but if I can hide on my screen....

Is there anyway to watch online?  Stuck in jobsite meetings (game is 10:00 Nebraska time) and don't know when I'll get away.  Can't use TuneIn, as well, it's painfully obvious I'm not paying attention during said meeting, but if I can hide on my screen....

You can use BTN2Go, if you have one of the cable/satellite providers listed. You just have to log in and you're good to go.

Sweet.  Have it on the S4.  Ca

You can use BTN2Go, if you have one of the cable/satellite providers listed. You just have to log in and you're good to go.

Sweet!  Have it on the S4, and have Time Warner so I'm good!