Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierReb01

The day can't be all bad...

They lost two in a row, but barely won at Alabama, who is pretty bad this year.

Just makes their 40-0 talk from their fans that much funnier every time they go out and play

One thing is for sure, the polls will find some way to move them up in the rankings, regardless of how badly they lose this game. If losing to South Carolina when they are completely rebuilding doesn't drop you out of the top 25 I don't know what will

Maybe UK fans will finally realize Calipari is more concerned about being a NBA prospect factory then building a consistent championship contender.  I know he did win one but that was a perfect storm of things breaking right for him.  They had just enough returning experience plus a class of fairly unselfish yet highly rated kids that came together to make that title happen.  I think last season and this season is a more realistic sample of the kind of results Cal is going to get with this madness of practically starting over each season.

[quote name="dalton26" post="45649" timestamp="1394303090"]I wonder what happened to that guy on YouTube that called himself Kentucky's number one fan and constantly talked crap about IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]he probably cheers for Louisville now

I wonder what happened to that guy on YouTube that called himself Kentucky's number one fan and constantly talked crap about IU.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He has a second career as Bama Reed. He's Alabama's no. 1 fan

[quote name="Hwy 1" post="45658" timestamp="1394304455"]He has a second career as Bama Reed. He's Alabama's no. 1 fan[/quote]

Doesn't surprise me. This guy is truly delusional.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

He has a second career as Bama Reed. He's Alabama's no. 1 fan

What their football team he can talk about how their kicker missed the kick and not getting back when Auburn ran the ball down the field to win the game. 

What their football team he can talk about how their kicker missed the kick and not getting back when Auburn ran the ball down the field to win the game. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZZwODxS-zE

this?