Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

Official IU vs Northwestern Game Thread

[quote name="ccgeneral" post="30849" timestamp="1390080835"]Just as i started to get a little confidence in this team...this hurts bad! Did we beat Wisky?[/quote]

Doesn't matter now. No tourney without a B1G tourney win.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Crean looks like a absolute a clown this was just terrible I wasn't on it but put me on the fire tom crean train<br /><br />Sent from my SCH-I535 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

I'm not on the bandwagon yet, but there's no way around it he absolutely has got to improve.

He's good at certain thing.  If there's 200 parts of coaching, he's good at 193 but those other 7 can and will kill the team.

im agreeing with all of you guys, this is a terrible loss, but just on tuesday crean was a coaching genius now he has no idea what hes doing all of the sudden...........

No one said he was a coaching genius.  They said he coached a good game.  He followed that one good game up with this debacle.

There is a massive difference between coaching a good game and being a coaching genius.

I'm so disappointed. Not gonna put it all on Crean. The players didn't play well at all. The refs had a little bit to do with it; there were so many no calls down low. We aren't gonna make the tournament. So what matters now is that we try to improve throughout the rest of the season. That way, going into next year, we've gotten even better.

No one said he was a coaching genius.  They said he coached a good game.  He followed that one good game up with this debacle.

There is a massive difference between coaching a good game and being a coaching genius.

Dude, give me a break.  Crean did what he could with a crap shooting team today.  The "stars" couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a banjo today.  You've got an agenda and it clearly shows.  Take a hike.

I'm so disappointed. Not gonna put it all on Crean. The players didn't play well at all. The refs had a little bit to do with it; there were so many no calls down low. We aren't gonna make the tournament. So what matters now is that we try to improve throughout the rest of the season. That way, going into next year, we've gotten even better.

All on Crean?  No, we missed some open looks, but he absolutely deserves his share.  

Dude, give me a break.  Crean did what he could with a crap shooting team today.  The "stars" couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a banjo today.  You've got an agenda and it clearly shows.  Take a hike.

I've got an agenda?  I've given Crean credit when he's done a good job before.  That's not an agenda.  This team has problems that go beyond youth and lack of shooting, and it's shown multiple times every year.  He didn't do a good job today.  The team wasn't prepared and that falls on his shoulders.

If there are 200 parts to coaching then Crean is good at 193.  He's pretty mediocre at the other 7 in my honest opinion.  I've also said he needs to improve on those 7 if he's going to take us where we should expect to be.  If you don't like someone saying Crean needs to improve, needs to do better, that's a "you" problem.

I have and will give Crean credit when he does a good job.  Against Wisconsin he did, this time he didn't.  If you can't handle criticizing him after this excuse of a game, put me on ignore.

lol you obviously havent read the comments section of the minute after on ith. even last year he was a god of a coach when we won games, but when we lost hes the worst coach of indiana history. im not agreeing with either of those statements, because i stand the whole arguement "he rebuilt this program, we went to 2 sweet 16s " thats bullshIt to me. i agree he is responsible for losses but so are players too. idk its a never ending feud......