Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
IU Hoosier41

Official IU vs Samford Game Thread

Do you think Sheehey or Hollowell should come off the bench to create that spark and in turn start someone like Stan or Devin (With the way he's playing)?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I mentioned in the LIU game thread that I thought maybe Sheehey should come off of the bench.  He has had success with it for three years, why rock the boat now.  Who takes his place starting then becomes the question.  I am not saying this is the long term solution, but it might be worth a shot. 

New to the site. Do you guys do a chat during the game, or just have this thread up? It looks like the Bucks-Pacers game is going to pretty much be a dud tonight (Bucks are missing 8 guys who would normally get good minutes). So my focus is going to be the IU game tonight. 

I went to the chat room during the last game, and I was the only one there.  Back on the old HSN the chat was rocking during games and even during the Pacers playoff run.  Hopefully it takes off  here in time.  I prefer it to a thread for live games, but that is just me.  

The best chat ever was an IU football game last year where one guy was challenging another to meet him somewhere in Indy to fight at halftime.  

I didn't even know they had a chat here.

...and I didn't see the "fight" but was that Bronk asking someone to meet him in the Bishop Luers (Ft. Wayne) parking lot? It's a running joke with him.

I didn't even know they had a chat here.

...and I didn't see the "fight" but was that Bronk asking someone to meet him in the Bishop Luers (Ft. Wayne) parking lot? It's a running joke with him.

No it wasn't Bronk.  It was kylehornsbyfan challenging Road to Zion to meet him in a parking lot.  

No it wasn't Bronk.  It was kylehornsbyfan challenging Road to Zion to meet him in a parking lot.  

lol. I should have known!!!

edit, delayed memory syndrome. I remember them talking about it now.

I went to the chat room during the last game, and I was the only one there.  Back on the old HSN the chat was rocking during games and even during the Pacers playoff run.  Hopefully it takes off  here in time.  I prefer it to a thread for live games, but that is just me.  

The best chat ever was an IU football game last year where one guy was challenging another to meet him somewhere in Indy to fight at halftime.  

Yeah, I was barely awake fr the last game, and with the  way I feel today, may not stay awake for tonight's game either. However, If I am, I'll jump in the chat room. Or maybe not as its giving me a error message.

Hopefully it catches on. I knew about HSN's old chat room, good to be able to talk to other IU fans in real time

Hey guys, if you can't make it to the Hall, tune in to 99.1fm or online at www.wiux.org to hear me broadcast the game for the student radio station. If you are here, come see if you can say hi to me, I'm under the 1940 championship banner in a blue shirt

I see you. But I'm in the balcony. No way I'm coming down.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app