Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2015) LB Asmar Bilal to Notre Dame

Dan Schwanekamp ‏@schwanekamp 9 Nov
Check out Asmar Bilal’s Junior highlights. Led the team in tackles, has 4.16 GPA, and is an ELITE athlete #BDFootball.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDDsnebatQA&feature=youtu.be

On Monday, Indiana extended a scholarship to the 6-foot-3, 200-pound Bilal. Hoosiers assistant coach William Inge paid a visit to the school to see Bilal and several of his teammates.

“It’s my first offer so I’m just very thankful for the opportunity, and it’s just nice knowing all my hard work and dedication has finally paid off,” Bilal said.

As a junior for one of the state’s top defenses, Bilal registered 106 tackles and 4.5 sacks. He has been to Bloomington a couple times in the past and will return on Sunday to check out Indiana again.

“It was just a nice atmosphere,” Bilal said. “The practice was nice and active and live. It was just a great experience to have a chance to go down there.”

Bilal likely won’t be waiting on his next offer for long. Northwestern has requested transcripts and because he’s a strong student, the Wildcats could be next to extend a scholarship.