Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

James Blackmon Rumors

Doesn't IU need to create a scholarship for him now? Or has that already been done?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

They had 2 for next years class.  Sounds like 2 aren't coming back next year.  

Vijay and Jalen.  2 is several?

Vijay has already openly said UK is his dream school, but Crean did just go head to head with Cal and won.

Not exactly opening Webster's here, but I think that two would qualify as several. Its a bit too late at night for me to worry about whether that is a 100% accurate definition.

Jaquan to IU.  I had someone I trust tell me over a week ago if Blackmon recommitted, it for sure is happening.  Didn't think it was possible.  Now I see why Kendrick was saying for a little bit JL is going to IU.  After he put that up on the CB, he put 2-1.  He is close with JL.  Kendrick is in Evansville and always with JL.  Our 2015 just got really interesting in a hurry.  

Is Sean Kline your source?

Is Sean Kline your source?

Ha, lol no.  I honestly haven't seen him in a while.  You would know his brother Nate.  I have seen him more recently.  Hell, I seen their brother Joel more recently than Sean.  Heard he was just working a normal job, nothing crazy.  

Ha, lol no.  I honestly haven't seen him in a while.  You would know his brother Nate.  I have seen him more recently.  Hell, I seen their brother Joel more recently than Sean.  Heard he was just working a normal job, nothing crazy.  

My mom worked w/his mom way back in the day.  His father did some work on our basement lol  Again, way back in the day.

For anyone that doesn't know, Natty and myself are from Huntington.  Yes, land of THE Sean Kline.  Sean is one year younger than myself.  I was actually friends with the enigma that was Sean Kline.  He made basketball season at Huntington North fun.  He really was into that many drugs back in High School.  That pretty much sums up the Sean Kline questions I get lol.  

For anyone that doesn't know, Natty and myself are from Huntington. Yes, land of THE Sean Kline. Sean is one year younger than myself. I was actually friends with the enigma that was Sean Kline. He made basketball season at Huntington North fun. He really was into that many drugs back in High School. That pretty much sums up the Sean Kline questions I get lol.

Go berries!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Also anybody want to talk about who will be gone next year if we get Jaquan Lyle? By my count that will put us 2 scholarships over. Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct.  I know some get uncomfortable with this type of conversation.  It is what it is.  I am guessing atleast one freshman who isn't content with their situation and Jurkin.  Speculation for sure, but that seems most obvious.  It sucks, but there is always one guy who's feelings get hurt by not playing what they thought.  

Also, just thinking out loud.

I think Etherington is probably expendable on a transfer. His shooting ability is already matched by all three recruits we are bringing in and he really isn't anything special. Along with that, I definitely think Vonleh could go pro after this season or Yogi if he has a huge year (which he might). I'm not sure who would want to transfer (Peter?) so it could become tricky. Let's get Jaquan before we worry too much about the whole "two spots oversigned" deal.