Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coachmayhew

The Official Btown Banners Beer Thread!

[quote name="JaybobHoosier" post="34128" timestamp="1391269561"]I made myself like Miller, which I do, because that's what the in-laws do. I enjoy just crackin one open with the father-in-law.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

I do that with Coors Light... In laws... What can we do :)

[quote name="IU Hoosier41" post="34130" timestamp="1391269852"]I do that with Coors Light... In laws... What can we do :)[/quote]

I do not like Coors Light. Its not awful, just not something I can sit and drink.

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

If I had any go to beers, my top two are Miller Lite and Blue Moon (without the orange).

Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app

I had you pegged as a 30 pack of Busch kind of guy.  Although they're both piss water.

Just got back from Jungle Jim's in Cincinnati- picked up some Racer 5, Dogfish head (90 minute), Ophelia wheat (from Breckenridge- great brew), and a few others. Should be a great game day ;)

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="34255" timestamp="1391314553"]You guys talk bad about Bud light but it has helped me with the ladies since I was a teen. Haha,

Sent from my fingertips using BtownBanners[/quote]

So you get them hammerred of Bud Light before they start liking you!?? I kid, I kid. Lol

Tried goose island hopping helles last night and it was great. Usually not a goose island fan but i'll buy more of these.<br /><br />Sent from my LG-E980 using BtownBanners mobile app

<br /><br />How does it compare to Goose Island's Honkers Ale and 412?<br /><br />Sent from my DROID4 using BtownBanners mobile app<br /><br />

Well - there's a list on BeerAdvocate.com that has the top 250 beers in the USA and I have been fortunate enough to drink the top 3 in the last week.  For my 30th birthday, my fiancee surprised me with a trip to San Francisco (specifically to go to Santa Rosa for the Pliny the Younger release).  We had the whole gauntlet of RussianRiver beers, including Pliny the Younger and Pliny the Elder.  I then bought 12 to bring home and traded a Pliny the Elder for an Alchemist Heady Topper from a guy that travels to Vermont regularly.  Exciting for me being a huge beer aficionado. 

1422349_257759097733090_1574365994_n.jpg

[quote name="dalton26" post="37640" timestamp="1392258167"]Shockingly I think this thread may be popular tonight. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Nope.. Not for me, I went straight to the hard stuff..

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners