Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

coachmayhew

The Official Btown Banners Beer Thread!

[quote name="mamasa" post="75179" timestamp="1406171562"]

Just finished my 6 pack :) it lives up to the hype. Arctic Panzer Wolf is pretty close but Zombie Dust is tremendous

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

See that proves my point, I need to try this Zombie Dust, I have also heard great things about Gumball Head, from the same brewery. It all sells out as soon as it arrives around me.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="75177" timestamp="1406171433"]I have been trying to get my hands on some Zombie Dust, but it sells out everywhere. Have you guys ever tried it? I have just heard of the hype. Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote] Zombie Dust is possibly my all-time favorite. Gumball Head is an excellent wheat beer. Three Floyd's knows what they're doing. Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="75177" timestamp="1406171433"]I have been trying to get my hands on some Zombie Dust, but it sells out everywhere. Have you guys ever tried it? I have just heard of the hype.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote] If you're in Btown, go to Sahara Mart by College Mall. They have Three Floyd's top beers like Gumball and Zombie Dust occasionally. I've also had Zombie Dust on tap at the The Tap in Btown on the Square.

Sent from my place of advanced, analytical thinking: the toilet.

I have been trying to get my hands on some Zombie Dust, but it sells out everywhere. Have you guys ever tried it? I have just heard of the hype.

See that proves my point, I need to try this Zombie Dust, I have also heard great things about Gumball Head, from the same brewery. It all sells out as soon as it arrives around me.

I heard rumors that they might be changing the recipe for Zombie Dust to make it a bit easier to make, so it might be hard to get your hands on for a little while... But Gumball Head is always an excellent choice

Also, if you haven't had BBC's 10 speed, I highly recommend that you try it. Fantastic hoppy wheat ale. They had it over at Lennie's last weekend, it's hopefully still there.

[quote name="drock161" post="75186" timestamp="1406179523"] I heard rumors that they might be changing the recipe for Zombie Dust to make it a bit easier to make, so it might be hard to get your hands on for a little while... But Gumball Head is always an excellent choice[/quote] Nooooooooooo

See that proves my point, I need to try this Zombie Dust, I have also heard great things about Gumball Head, from the same brewery. It all sells out as soon as it arrives around me.<br /><br />Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app

<br /><br />If you can find Escape to Colorado by Epic Brewing, try it. It's like Gumball Head without the wheat- lighter but intense!<br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="75177" timestamp="1406171433"]I have been trying to get my hands on some Zombie Dust, but it sells out everywhere. Have you guys ever tried it? I have just heard of the hype.

Sent from my Venue 8 3830 using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

Zombie Dust is an amazing brew from an amazing brewery. Very similar us Two Hearted or Hop Slam from bells. You should also try DogFish Head 60min IPA or Aprihop.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Just got some Fat Head's Head Hunter yesterday. Should give that a whirl tonight. Heard good things but could never find it!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Love Fat Head's stuff- my wife likes the Bumble Berry.  Too sweet for me, but great to marinate brats in :)

[quote name="coachmayhew" post="75258" timestamp="1406244904"]attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=1014"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1406244793.209298.jpg[/url]

Shipment came in today and I got the last 2 bottles. Gonna have to save them for birthday beers.

Check my stats using BtownBanners[/quote] Sahara Mart?

Does anyone actually like PBR? I kind of want to meet someone whose favorite beer is PBR

I really enjoy PBR. It isn't my favorite, but it is good with some salt. I have also had it with tomato juice at the Bloomington VFW.

My favorite is Alaska IPA tho with Hoodoo IPA coming in a close 2nd