Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

16/18 IUFB vs Nebraska - Saturday, 10.19.24 @ Noon - HOMECOMING

3 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Idk if Coach Cig will leave or not, but there’s really no reason he can’t win as many games at IU as he could at a school like Florida. And IU fans will be a helluva lot happier about 8-9 win seasons than they would be. 

He mentioned in one of the interviews his relationship with Pam Whiten.  I hear she is taking some heat. If she goes, we may be in trouble.  

Just now, Golfman25 said:

He mentioned in one of the interviews his relationship with Pam Whiten.  I hear she is taking some heat. If she goes, we may be in trouble.  

If we go where we may go in football and students and professors of all disciplines show up from across America and the world, those murmurs will silence.

2 minutes ago, Golfman25 said:

At this point, she may be able to use CCC as leverage- “look, if I go he goes”