Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB @ UCLA - 9/14 @ 7:30ET on NBC

Guys back in the 80’s I sold equipment to to company that built transfer systems for the offshore oil platforms to tankers. Me and the purchasing mgr and engineers used to go to lunch etc but the PM  and me would by ourselves go to McDonalds and get lunch the go watch the girls on UCLA campus. Lol. True. 

‘’their office was just off Whilshire BLVD of the 405 freeway 

2 minutes ago, Dave from Dayton said:

Cig is not only a motivator...he is also one smart cookie.  Has UCLA's number.

Coach has transferred his confidence and cockiness onto this football team....I felt we had underachieving teams here quite a few years, Cignetti has convinced them they are winners, it is quite a turn-around!

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Night and day difference between Allen and Coach Cig on the sidelines. Allen would be doing cartwheels at this point. Cig’s style is a breath of fresh air. 

I prefer Cig's style too, because I'm old school. But Allen's behavior didn't bother me since it was genuine. But it went stale pretty fast when losing. If TA coulda figured out how to keep 2 really good coordinators he might have lasted longer. 

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

I prefer Cig's style too, because I'm old school. But Allen's behavior didn't bother me since it was genuine. But it went stale pretty fast when losing. If TA coulda figured out how to keep 2 really good coordinators he might have lasted longer. 

One of those coordinators is now HC at Alabama. Don't think there was ever gonna be much chance of him sticking around. 

Just now, RoadRage said:

Coach has transferred his confidence and cockiness onto this football team....I felt we had underachieving teams here quite a few years, Cignetti has convinced them they are winners, it is quite a turn-around!

And not just the players. Hell, I’m sitting here thinking, yeah this is over. In 50 years I can’t remember ever thinking that way about an IU team on the road against any high major opponent. Ever. 

1 minute ago, Demo said:

And not just the players. Hell, I’m sitting here thinking, yeah this is over. In 50 years I can’t remember ever thinking that way about an IU team on the road against any high major opponent. Ever. 

Yeah I'm not there but hope to be someday.