Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

The Basketball Tournament 2024 - Assembly Ball

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Isaac Green draws up an excellent ATO for an open three to end the half. Nice.

Yeah, running slips against guys who don’t play together is very smart. They will never be able to pass that stuff off. 

Yogi hasn’t had the game he did Friday but this team clearly has more overall talent than Men of Mackey!  Race look good.  Hulls looks slow and overweight!   I was hoping to see Miller Kopp, but still must be involved in the Summer League 

6 minutes ago, hoosierdogg said:

Thought I saw Kopp on the bench, but did not play.  I assume Vonleh isn't available.

Kopp is 100% in game shape, but he just finished summer league and flew in this afternoon with no practices. He’ll only get blowout minutes tonight, but his shooting will help if he can practice with them.

More importantly… even though he’s not scoring tonight, watching Yogi run the show makes me so, so, SO want IU to have a clear leader and qb at the point. Geezus Myles Rice better be that guy. It’s been too long.

Just now, hoosierdogg said:

Gamble, Doolittle and Quinn are good pieces to this team and fun to watch.  Morgan must have tweaked his right arm.  He shot two free throws left handed. 

I noticed that, I thought that was odd other than he can’t move or shoot with his shooting arm