Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2024) - (W) Diamint Blazi

First year in the US from France. Unranked and off the radar. VERY athletic pogo stick big. VERY raw--maybe a redshirt candidate if we offer.

Visiting IU this week.

https://www.theledger.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2024/03/05/diamante-blazi-division-i-basketball-prospect-jordan-christian-france-native/72805438007/

Here's a video of him slamming while basically unguarded:

Just now, HoosierDYT said:

Seems like we’re reaching a bitttttt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For sure. But if someone has to be the 13th player on the roster, it should be a reach with high upside. Now if he's the 10th or 11th player on the roster? Yikes.

3 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

For sure. But if someone has to be the 13th player on the roster, it should be a reach with high upside. Now if he's the 10th or 11th player on the roster? Yikes.

Curious to see who else sniffs around, not sure we’ll get a service ranking him until that indicates more. But toolsy is good, and late risers are often underrated.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

For anyone interested, Jordan Christian has several full games on YouTube. Will probably watch a couple tonight.

That might be brutal. Per his bio, the Jordan Christian coach is also the school's Headmaster (K-12 enrollment 152) Dean, Athletic Director, and Administrator.  This is a parking lot basketball factory barely-there school if there ever was one. 

Warning lights flashing brightly.

5 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Still frame from the Ant Wright video.  Don’t have any idea about what his hand looks like but is said to have a 42” vertical…that looks like it might be legit.

IMG_3849.png

and we thought TJD could get up. 

5 hours ago, RaceToTheTop said:

Still frame from the Ant Wright video.  Don’t have any idea about what his hand looks like but is said to have a 42” vertical…that looks like it might be legit.

IMG_3849.png

Hey, look, what Perea was supposed to be able to do but actually couldn’t.

11 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Justin Smith could jump through the roof, but would airball an 8-foot jump shot. 

I was thinking Hanner. Incredible athletes, but beither him nor Smith could catch a cold. Worst. Hands. Ever.

I agree with Stu, if this kid seems to have potential, redshirt him and see where it leads. Unlikely to actually utilize that 13th slot for anyone useful. 

I was thinking Hanner. Incredible athletes, but beither him nor Smith could catch a cold. Worst. Hands. Ever.
I agree with Stu, if this kid seems to have potential, redshirt him and see where it leads. Unlikely to actually utilize that 13th slot for anyone useful. 
Thank you Hardwoodbb0231840122e21c0f313f727d899805.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk