Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Banksyrules

Fire Coach Woodson Thread

3 hours ago, Trish said:

He's probably more in the 10-14 range, 16 is a bit of a stretch IMO. 

I agree, but the way everyone views as not being that good of a coach is the reason why we aren’t ranked higher. This team really should be ranked in the top 10.  I guarantee you Woodson thinks he should be ranked considerably higher than where he is at.  

7 minutes ago, IUFAN1976 said:

I agree, but the way everyone views as not being that good of a coach is the reason why we aren’t ranked higher. This team really should be ranked in the top 10.  I guarantee you Woodson thinks he should be ranked considerably higher than where he is at.  

Likely so. If Calapari was the head coach or even Mussleman, this team is ranked in the Top 10. 

16 minutes ago, str8baller said:

Danny Sprinkle sounds like one of my daughters tea party dolls…but a second rate one that has to sit behind Elsa and the Paw Patrol crew. Sorry Danny. 

FA5946F9-F41E-4C5E-8C6D-B4C739283F55.gif

2 hours ago, str8baller said:

2 hours ago, str8baller said:

Danny Sprinkle sounds like one of my daughter’s tea party dolls…but a second rate one that has to sit behind Elsa and the Paw Patrol crew. Sorry Danny. 

Is that Robin Sprinkle’s dad?

11 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Nah. We were arguing about whether Pikell sucks or is decent.

And more importantly, I was waiting to see if anyone noticed that I used a picture of the guy from Whose Line Is It Anyway instead of Pikell, because they're basically the same dude:

The Show's Main Cast, Ranked By FunninessRutgers staves off upset-minded Lehigh ...

Nice.

Wonder if they go as each other for Halloween.

Im going as Mike Woodson coaching the end of the B1G tourney Nebraska game:

image.thumb.png.cb9d5558d64ac57a45aab8e3b2a942c7.png

The comments from Barrel Rick in the BM thread are just so damning. Has to have a great year. Sure HS recruiting is less important but it still matters to a degree. Relying on the portal consistently every cycle is going to be a great way to end up as a middling team that hands out phat checks for mediocre results. 

3 hours ago, IUFAN1976 said:

Even Painter, Izzo and Underwood!

Take Underwood out of that group.  He in no way deserves to be mentioned with either of them.  

He is crazy overrated now for some reason.  He is an average coach at best.  

1 hour ago, Home Jersey said:

The comments from Barrel Rick in the BM thread are just so damning. Has to have a great year. Sure HS recruiting is less important but it still matters to a degree. Relying on the portal consistently every cycle is going to be a great way to end up as a middling team that hands out phat checks for mediocre results. 

(also posted in the BM thread)

It pisses me off that Woodson still has no clue. Sure, he can buy pretty much whomever he wants in the portal, at least for the time being. But he continues to demonstrate his lazy approach to HS recruiting.

How many of these kids, who grew up Hoosier fans and dreamed of donning the candy stripes has he lost because he simply doesn’t want to put in the effort to show them that he’s remotely interested in them coming to IU?

Imagine if RMK had ignored him the same extent that is is ignoring these kids…