Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Azavier Robinson

39 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

I have to share this story with you all.  Back in Feb. 2022, I contacted C. J.  Gunn's dad via Twitter to ask him where/how I could get C.J.'s high school game stats.  He responded very quickly and we exchanged a number of messages. One of them from him was this --

There is a LN Freshman starter, Azavier Robinson, that should be on IU’s radar. He’s a guard that has a chance to be special on the high school level if he continues to develop. The game versus Snider I saw him take another step. An in state talent to track

Mr. Gunn obviously knows talent when he sees it.

I also had someone tell me about Azavier before his freshman season. I'm sure IU's been watching him for a while now. 

Indiana head coach Mike Woodson & Asst. Yasir Rosemond + Notre Dame head coach Micah Shrewsberry are here at Lawrence Central vs. Lawrence North. Both schools have offered 3-star guard Azavier Robinson (Lawrence North H.S. 2025). He is ranked #119 in the On3 Industry Ranking.

40 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Indiana head coach Mike Woodson & Asst. Yasir Rosemond + Notre Dame head coach Micah Shrewsberry are here at Lawrence Central vs. Lawrence North. Both schools have offered 3-star guard Azavier Robinson (Lawrence North H.S. 2025). He is ranked #119 in the On3 Industry Ranking.

That’s some high level IU attention. We must like him a lot.

Or maybe Woody has an Indy steakhouse on his mind.

Definitely one of those two things.