Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUFB vs #3 OSU -- 9/2/2023 at 3:30est on CBS

22 minutes ago, iubb said:

big ten refs would fit right in with FIFA.

corrupt as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is always convenient to blame the refs, but they literally handed O$U 3 pts there and have been on their knees in front of an Ohio St for 25+ yrs. It's really tiresome. 

11 minutes ago, maharkn said:

Doesn't matter how much Indiana loses by in this game, this Ohio state team doesn't belong in the top 25

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

So if we lose badly it’s all about us, but if we look decent it’s all about them?

That’s a soul-sucking state of mind.

Just now, Hovadipo said:

There’s 4 Buckeyes still looking for Jaylin Lucas. 

Why is he not seeing the ball on bubble screens, shallow crosses, stuff in the flat, that sort of thing? When he has space defenders have no shot.

1 minute ago, Demo said:

Why is he not seeing the ball on bubble screens, shallow crosses, stuff in the flat, that sort of thing? When he has space defenders have no shot.

I can think of a coach wearing purple and gold that would give him 25 touches a game with minimal big contact. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I can think of a coach wearing purple and gold that would give him 25 touches a game with minimal big contact. 

He’d be Reggie Bush playing for that guy.