Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUWBB vs O$U - 3/5/22 @ 3:30 on BTN

After struggling at the end of the regular season, women have re-grouped and have a B1G tournament semifinal match-up with the Buckeyes.  In our only meeting of the season, we beat them 86-66 in Columbus.  Men's game vs PUke starts at 2:00 so you won't have to miss much of that game when you switch over to the women at 3:30.   GO  HOOSIERS!

Live Stats

Radio

37 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

After struggling at the end of the regular season, women have re-grouped and have a B1G tournament semifinal match-up with the Buckeyes.  In our only meeting of the season, we beat them 86-66 in Columbus.  Men's game vs PUke starts at 2:00 so you won't have to miss much of that game when you switch over to the women at 3:30.   GO  HOOSIERS!

Live Stats

Radio

Can't wait to watch this one.

With Mckenzie rounding back into form and McNeil coming on we look as good as we've looked all season.

GO HOOSIERS!

New bracketology has us still a 4-seed, and in South Carolina’s region. Not a good situation for us. I think one more win gets us to the 3 line which is a much easier path to the elite 8. Of the teams above us, I don’t understand Iowa State and UCONN the most. ISU hasn’t beat anybody and lost two games by 25+ points in the last 2 weeks of the season. UCONN gets the benefit of be it UCONN, but they don’t play anyone either. Their last three conference games they won by 40+ and the opponent scored less than 39 points in the game. 

27 minutes ago, JerryYeagley23 said:

New bracketology has us still a 4-seed, and in South Carolina’s region. Not a good situation for us. I think one more win gets us to the 3 line which is a much easier path to the elite 8. Of the teams above us, I don’t understand Iowa State and UCONN the most. ISU hasn’t beat anybody and lost two games by 25+ points in the last 2 weeks of the season. UCONN gets the benefit of be it UCONN, but they don’t play anyone either. Their last three conference games they won by 40+ and the opponent scored less than 39 points in the game. 

Iowa State's athletic department must have serious dirt on the NCAA. It's crazy how much respect they get in various sports. 

38-30 halftime lead.  Shooting 50% FG and we hit 4-6 on 3s.  O$U  41% FG and just 1-11 on 3s.

• Ali 13p on 5-6 FG and 3-4 on 3s.
  • Chloe 11p and 2a 
  • Grace 6p  4r  4a
  • C-H  4p  5r  3a
  • Mack  4p  3r  1a   

We have 12 assists on 14 made field goals which is outstanding.  Terrific first half.

Chloe has really developed so well over the course of the season. Moren rewarded her with a start and she took advantage and played a great first half. I am on record as saying trying to win four in four days isn’t wise - but screw it, let’s go get that tourney title girls.