Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IUBB vs Wisconsin - 02/15/22 @ 9:00 on ESPN2

2 hours ago, hoosierdogg said:

March 7, 2020.  Wisconsin beats IU in Assembly Hall to win the regular season Big Ten championship.  Just before the whole world shut down.   The Badgers were dancing on the middle of the court after the game. I was there with my cheesehead friend from Madison. I was not happy.  There must be revenge!

Was at the game as well, felt like most games against Wiscy in the Hall over the last 20 years.

12 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Interesting. Nothing on 247 or rivals to be found for this kid. 

"Thiero has turned into one of the best all-around players in the WPIAL. He can play anywhere from point guard to post-up forward. Besides his 23.8 scoring average, he is good for 8.8 rebounds, 5.3 assists, 4.5 steals and 2.0 blocks a game. He has 18 3-pointers and recently had a triple-double in a game"

1 minute ago, reconmkd said:

Coach K does not return from the locker room after half time. Not feeling well.

It’s like Norman Dale letting Shooter take some responsibility. Genius!

8 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

The Ocho

Why the F do they keep stacking these games so close to each other? What’s wrong with 2 1/2 hours apart with a little studio time if the first game ends early/on time?