Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ap2345

(2019) SG Lester Quinones to Memphis

35 minutes ago, Honkyman said:

Michigan cancelled the Lester Quinones official visit because Beilein knew he wasn't going to be at Michigan. He didn't want to mislead him nor did he want to take the time. Good move by Beilein to get out of the recruiting rat race. 

I thought the same thing. I did read today on the daily Hoosier that his team found out from the public announcement though. I understand it's a tough situation, but that would sting. How hard would a team meeting be? At very least a team-wide text 15mins before the general pubic finds out? I'm still glad he;s gone and hope Michigan craters as a result! 

Back on topic- I admit to being uneasy about Quinones, but still don't like missing out on players we are in on. 

1 minute ago, Hardwood83 said:

I thought the same thing. I did read today on the daily Hoosier that his team found out from the public announcement though. I understand it's a tough situation, but that would sting. How hard would a team meeting be? At very least a team-wide text 15mins before the general pubic finds out? I'm still glad he;s gone and hope Michigan craters as a result! 

Back on topic- I admit to being uneasy about Quinones, but still don't like missing out on players we are in on. 

No question in my mind word got out before Beilein wanted it to. He wouldn’t do his team like that. Media members are a-holes. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

No question in my mind word got out before Beilein wanted it to. He wouldn’t do his team like that. Media members are a-holes. 

Yeah if you want to break it you gotta at least call the guy and give him time to get his team informed. 

3 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Exactly. He's not going to say anything until the contract is signed. Immediately after it's signed, the front office leaks the info to Woj. He was probably still hours away from Ann Arbor when it leaked.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, yogisballin said:

I remember when nearly everyone was let down when we didn’t receive a commitment on this one. He’s averaging 9ppg while shooting 26.7% downtown. Last year shot 30%

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

There is not a worse X and O guy in D1 than Anfernee Hardaway.