Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2021) SG Colson Montgomery

12 hours ago, ccgeneral said:
@TweetsOfHendrix: FINAL SCORE (from Hoosier Gym): Forest Park 69, Southridge 54.
Sam Englert (21 points), Curt Hopf (15) lead the way for Forest Park. Colson Montgomery (21) led all Raider scorers.

The talk down this way is that freshman Colson Montgomery is the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

6 hours ago, Geometry Hoosier said:

The talk down this way is that freshman Colson Montgomery is the real deal.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

He's off to a great start. These stats don't include last night. 

Stats

Games Played - 13
Points Per Game - 17.1
Rebounds Per Game - 5.2
Assists Per Game - 3.1
Steals Per Game - 2.2
Blocks Per Game - 0.6

Southridge freshman Colson Montgomery, Marquette Catholic junior Colin Kenney and Tindley senior Eric Hunter are the honorees in this week’s IBCA/Subway Player of the Week program.

The 6-4 Montgomery averaged 30.0 points, including a school-record 39 points against Perry Central, in leading the Southridge boys (7-8) to a 1-1 week. He began his week with 39 points, 10 rebounds and five assists in a 77-60 victory, breaking the Raiders’ mark of 38 points set by Danny O’Brien in 1974. Montgomery provided 21 points, five rebounds and two assists in a 69-54 loss to Forest Park. For both games, Montgomery hit 21-of-46 field goals, 4-of-13 field goals and 14-of-17 free throws.

4 minutes ago, patrickmorriso9 said:

Smooth lefty and I love all the shot fakes!

He is very smooth.  I saw him in person as my high school plays in the same conference.  Same conference as Curt Hopf, and Blake Sisley.  Loaded class for our conference!  I'm excited to see how all of these guys develop.

34 minutes ago, JSHoosier said:

It seems kind of strange seeing the name of a kid from the Pocket Athletic Conference on this board.  I'm a South Spencer alum.

Pretty awesome isn't it?  2021 class is loaded in PAC.  Hopf, Sisley, Montgomery ... sign 'em all Arch!  Seriously though, a long way to go yet in their development but trending in the right direction.