Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Juco SDE Kenny Turnier is another one to keep an eye on.  I think he originally signed with Oregon State in 2016 and IU was on his short list back then.    

RB/ATH Andrew Cunningham has an OV coming up on the 27th.  Looks like he's narrowed it down to IU and Louisville.

OT Hamilton Hall just had an OV last month.  He's got a nice list of offers but it looks like he might end up at Miss St.

Edited by Lebowski

@TaylorRLehman: 3-star 2018 Sarasota DB Jamar Johnson (@jamarjohnson568) is down to Washington State and Indiana. He could provide #iufb with that "safety body" Tom Allen was talking about in December.

6-2/185 / 40 4.52 / V 38.50

Rivals

44 minutes ago, lucel15 said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cunningham doesn’t make it up to Indiana for his visit. I don’t see us taking another RB and coaches want defensive bodies. 

Well.. the kid from NY is starting out at DL... so, maybe we would take another RB. I had maybe heard that Cunnigham might play another position. But ultimately, you take athletes and worry about the rest later. 

12 hours ago, btownqb said:

Well.. the kid from NY is starting out at DL... so, maybe we would take another RB. I had maybe heard that Cunnigham might play another position. But ultimately, you take athletes and worry about the rest later. 

From who I know Cunningham most likely won’t be up. And if Stevie Scott plays defense he will be starting out at linebacker not DL. Yes you take athletes but I’m just saying what I’ve heard IU hasn’t been on this kid and we are focusing on Safeties, CBs, and DEs. If we can get an OL then coaches will take one but right now it’s DB and DE Since we didn’t get Charlton. 

7 hours ago, Lebowski said:

CB/S Kevin Brewer picked up CBs back in September.  I'm wondering why he hasn't committed to any school yet?

I really like the coaching staff going after Juco Kenny Turnier.  If he decides to be a Hoosier that adds depth and experience rather quickly.

I believe someone mentioned there might be concerns over grades w/Brewer

On 12/28/2017 at 8:51 PM, MemphisHoosier said:

Seeing a lot of new names pop up that could be IU targets (?) over the last couple of days...

3* WDE Jonathan King from Tampa Bay Tech (same program as Penix) decommitted from Oregon today, holds an IU offer. https://247sports.com/Player/Jonathan-King-90427

SDE Casey Rogers from Old Farm, CT was offered on the 26th...really interesting OV list (Alabama & OSU-both w/o offers) and Power 5 offers- Nebraska, Vandy, Cal, Rutger, etc. https://247sports.com/player/casey-rogers-46047416

Really like the Roof transfer as well, I believe his father was the Defense Coordinator at Georgia Tech and moved to NC State earlier in the week...never hurts to have a coach's kid on the sidelines!

Rogers has officials set for Nebraska this weekend and Vandy next, with no additional trips planned.  I think the staff has a good feeling about King, fingers crossed.

Devonte Williams has transferred from IU to SE Louisiana. I’ll wait to see what develops after this. I would say still not another RB as we are deep still and Williams this year was more of a receiver than RB. I’m sure Allen and Co knew this was happening still think we take 2-4 more 

21 hours ago, lucel15 said:

Devonte Williams has transferred from IU to SE Louisiana. I’ll wait to see what develops after this. I would say still not another RB as we are deep still and Williams this year was more of a receiver than RB. I’m sure Allen and Co knew this was happening still think we take 2-4 more 

Dammit.. I did not want to lose him. 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Dammit.. I did not want to lose him. 

I feel the same way. I think if he could have been switched full time to slot WR.....or DB.....I think he could have been better than what he is. But if I remember correctly he believed he made his voice known he wanted to play RB and coaches said okay earn it. He had a great burst of speed not great ball security but heck of an athlete. Just want to say I wish him the best and hope he finds what he needs. 

On 1/11/2018 at 6:17 PM, ccgeneral said:

@TaylorRLehman: 3-star 2018 Sarasota DB Jamar Johnson (@jamarjohnson568) is down to Washington State and Indiana. He could provide #iufb with that "safety body" Tom Allen was talking about in December.

6-2/185 / 40 4.52 / V 38.50

Rivals

OV this weekend.