Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sam_Boger

PITT Transfer Josh Newkirk is headed to IU!

From the highlights I've watched he looks super quick ,strong and aggressive.

Could it be that he would better fit the frenetic pace at IU.Pitt doesn't run much.

If he heals he could be a nice player,hopefully as a backup.

Oh,and he can dunk.

FindEndNow.... Jesus, we aren't this dumb.

Edit: When we ban people, this does not mean please sign up under a different name. This means no mas. At least do a better job of trying to hide who you are to make it interesting for us.

I'm confused

Never hurts to have an experienced pg to go with young players. Still could use another pg in this class. 2017 will have a ton of talent. We could get one then.

Xavier.  You sent Hoosier41 a message on twitter the other day.  He responded to you why you weren't allowed.  This isn't going to endear you to us.  This **** gets old real quick.  Every single time you pop back up we are going to ban you and every moniker you use.  IMKSTRONG, FindEndNow, or Coach McQuirk.  Or if you sign in with any other one from the IPs you have used, we will ban those too.  I am about to say sorry to whoever happens to use the IP we are about to ban, but this **** is getting old. 

Crean is recruiting like he is still at Marquette. I think taking a guard that can't shoot who also has to sit out this year is dumb. There will be plenty of time to fill a role player for next year if needed. Reward a walk-on this year with a scholly and fill that spot next season with talent. If we had already signed up a stud guard and big man for 2016, than this isn't so bad. Right now we have Gelon and an injured transfer coming in.

I'm just confused about why he is leaving Pitt.  Dixon said he wanted to be closer to home (N.C.) and then he signs here.  It has all the earmarks of a "wanting to spend more time with my family" firing.  Something was amiss between player & coach.

So much potential to land a championship class in 2016 and so far we are adding subs. FRUSTRATING! I think Cujo and Davis are our best bet for any impact additions from here on out.

I actually like what we will have going into next year.  We will probably have Bryant, RoJo, Morgan, Anunoby, Holt, and (maybe) Blackmon...  Troy and Yogi are gone.  If we get anything from this class we need shooters and a starting PG if RoJo doesn't advance.  This may be the backup point.  If this is the starting point we for sure need to have at least 2 shooters in this class.  IMO, we need 2 studs.  Our team is looking fairly solid next year already.  Not sure why everyone is down on them already.  We already have 6 players for next year that will have experience and skill.  If we can add a Leaf with what we have that is a damn scary team.  I think this addition says more about who is out there than anything.  I am not a fan of adding a speed guy with Microfracture Surgery though.  But for a late edition, it is a lottery ticket.  Can't blame him for that. 

I actually like what we will have going into next year. We will probably have Bryant, RoJo, Morgan, Anunoby, Holt, and (maybe) Blackmon... Troy and Yogi are gone. If we get anything from this class we need shooters and a starting PG if RoJo doesn't advance. This may be the backup point. If this is the starting point we for sure need to have at least 2 shooters in this class. IMO, we need 2 studs. Our team is looking fairly solid next year already. Not sure why everyone is down on them already. We already have 6 players for next year that will have experience and skill. If we can add a Leaf with what we have that is a damn scary team. I think this addition says more about who is out there than anything. I am not a fan of adding a speed guy with Microfracture Surgery though. But for a late edition, it is a lottery ticket. Can't blame him for that.

this is my take to a degree. It would be ideal to get 2 BIG IMPACT guys still.

Bridges/Leaf and Alkins/Leaf would have me jumping for joy.

Or 3 of CuJo, BB, Stevens, Davis, etc..

Also of note. Even more likely now Gordon isn't going to be a Hoosier.