Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

WayneFleekHoosier

IF you could ONLY listen to 3 bands/musicians the rest of your life?

Metallica
System of a Down
John Mellencamp

I love System. Their stage performance is up there with Static X and Slipknot. Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold are my favorite live bands. Paul McCartney was pretty solid too.

I love System. Their stage performance is up there with Static X and Slipknot. Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold are my favorite live bands. Paul McCartney was pretty solid too.

Static X RIP. I saw them live from the mosh pit followed by Chevelle. I like Chevelle, but how could they follow that? Static X made them sound whiney

I saw System and agreed. A great show. Too political for my taste though.

Yeah it's kind of like Rage Against the Machine. Great, great band. Morello is on a level that few can reach. His work with Audioslave was fantastic. But often their political stance pushes people away cause the have to force it in your face.

Some of you young pups should listen to Oasis.  Whats the story morning glory is a great CD too.  ^^^^  Live is pretty damn good too.  The Animals were good.  There really isn't much I dislike other than twangy country and modern pop.  Pop in the 80s like Michael Jackson was the shit.  I could even go into the early 90s with Pop/R&B and talk up Boyz to Men.  But back to Oasis.  If there is one song you listen to go with Wonderwall.  That song really gives you an idea on whether or not you will like them. 

Yeah it's kind of like Rage Against the Machine. Great, great band. Morello is on a level that few can reach. His work with Audioslave was fantastic. But often their political stance pushes people away cause the have to force it in your face.

Audioslave was pure excellence. Love Cornell.

I saw System and agreed. A great show. Too political for my taste though.

I prefer political to lovey dovey.  I used to be a Dave Matthews fan until all of his songs become love songs.  Now he's a chick band.

Give me anger and passion over makeout music every time.