Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Under radar game of the night will be Wofford at ETSU in the Southern on espn+. 3 team race for the Southern. UNC-Greensboro the other team. Furman who won at Nova sits in fourth. This will be a fun tournament to watch during championship week

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

OT
Wofford up 1 with 1:42 to go

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 hour ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Adam Zagoria - 

In the latest blow to an already depleted Kansas team, Lagerald Vick will take a leave of absence, effective immediately.“ Lagerald has some personal matters that require his immediate attention and he will be taking a leave of absence from our team,” Kansas coach Bill Self said in a statement. “During this time, we will respect Lagerald’s privacy. There is no timetable for his return.

Vick’s mother La La told Gary Bedore of KUHoops.com. : “We need him here for a couple weeks. I need him. There’s a lot going on. It’ll work out. ”The 6-foot-5 senior guard is averaging 14.1 points and 4.0 rebounds for Kansas, which is already without big men Udoka Azubuike and Silvio de Sousa for the remainder of the season.

Wisconsin and Michigan tied at 27...Halftime. Low scoring, yet entertaining. 2 really good defenses. Happ with 14, Brazdwhatever struggling vs. Happ again with only2.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners