Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Ugh, whatever, I don't get it. Do NBA teams watch the style he uses? You can't really use that pressure against guys who can actually dribble the ball..... which with the way the NBA is going you're getting guys playing the four spot who can break down a defense off the dribble. I think he is a great coach, for college

Lol, James Dolan hired Isiah Thomas to run the Liberty, New York's women's basketball team........ just lol

Shall we start a pool on how long it takes for him to run the Liberty into the ground?  Incredible on-court basketball talent; incredibly bad decision maker as a manager.

So I am starting to really like the idea of Stanley Johnson. If we are being serious about this Paul George at the 4 spot, Johnson would spot in real well at the 3

We trading up? I didn't think he'd last nearly long enough to get to us.

So I am starting to really like the idea of Stanley Johnson. If we are being serious about this Paul George at the 4 spot, Johnson would spot in real well at the 3

Don't you think Paul George is kinda thin to play the 4 for a extended period of time?

No way PG plays the 4 imo, would be a huge mistake.