Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

IU Football 2018 Recruiting Class

33 minutes ago, KDB said:

Final 2018 247Sports Player Rankings were released and IU has 4 guys in the top 435, and three 4 stars.

- RB Ronnie Walker (#435; #21 RB; 3 Star)

- ATH Reese Taylor (#353; #29 ATH: 4 Star)

- CB Jaylin Williams (#313; #29 CB; 4 Star)

- S Devon Matthews (#219; #18 S; 4 Star)

• All of these guys went up since the previous rankings besides Ronnie Walker.
  • Devon Matthews was labeled by 247Sports as one of the biggest steals in the country as he rose 654 SPOTS from the last rankings, and 51 SPOTS from the last safety rankings!

This is awesome 

Since tomorrow is the February national signing day; I'm just wondering, are we expecting any more commits? I know we've had some interesting prospects visit over the last month, but anyone know our chances of landing any of them? I would love for us to land Jonathan King!

9 minutes ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Since tomorrow is the February national signing day; I'm just wondering, are we expecting any more commits? I know we've had some interesting prospects visit over the last month, but anyone know our chances of landing any of them? I would love for us to land Jonathan King!

Coach said a few weeks ago he expected 3 or 4 more.

1 hour ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Soooo maybe one more spot?

• Jamar Johnson CB
  • Jonathan King WDE
  • Nick Linder OL (Transfer)

Sounds like we're in the drivers seat for King. 

Others that I could potentially see signing with us tomorrow are Tyrik Henderson, and Kevin Brewer... Quiet recruitment's, hard to tell.