Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2018 guard Tyler Herro of the Wisconsin Playground Warriors offered by Tom Crean and Indiana.

Had a great talk with Coach Crean and I am blessed beyond measure to have received an offer from Indiana University.

Decommitted from Wisky earlier today.  #4 shooting guard in the '18 class.  Before committing to Wisconsin, also held offers from Arizona, Boston College, Creighton, DePaul, Florida, Indiana, Iowa State, Marquette, Nebraska, Purdue, Sam Houston State, Wisconsin-Green Bay, Wisconsin-Milwaukee, and Xavier, among others.

http://d1vision.com/tyler-herro-decommit-wisconsin/

In 16 AAU games this year he averaged 14.8 PPG on 40% from the field; 36% on 3's and 70% FT's; 6 reb; 3 assists; 3 TO's; 1 steal; 1 blk. 

IU has not contacted Tyler Herro. I know some have probably wondered. My guess is Nova, UF, Creighton and KU will be the big players

Ohio st and Oregon was also mentioned along with those in the scout article. He definitely said Wisky is out

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Ohio st and Oregon was also mentioned along with those in the scout article. He definitely said Wisky is out

Did he work himself into the "pay scale ranking"? 6 figure time.

I saw he pretty said no chance in hell he goes to Wisconsin lol. I don't think OSU will be a big factor in this one. Maybe Oregon. The 4 above all seem likely. Funny part is, what he wants is exactly what he was gonna get at Wisconsin lol. Kid is very skilled and probably gonna have his stock rise due to this.