Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
FortWayneHoosier

2015-2016 Head Poster/Calendar Available Saturday

That's the folding option. I mean, they're surely about the same as the football poster right? They sent that to me in a manila envelope folded in quarters.

It's probably been 2 decades since I've held one of these posters in my hands and my recollection is that they are no larger than 11x17 and made from heavier paper than the football poster. Hence the thoughtful suggestion to not bend it but rather slide it into an envelope.

It's probably been 2 decades since I've held one of these posters in my hands and my recollection is that they are no larger than 11x17 and made from heavier paper than the football poster. Hence the thoughtful suggestion to not bend it but rather slide it into an envelope.

That would be great, it's like 3x more expensive to ship a tube.

Though, it makes the 7.50 for shipping from IU even more outrageous. That's like... a dollar to ship.

attachicon.gifGarage IU pic II.jpgAlways a high point of the year for me.  I always have to get one.  Usually, i pick them up at Hoosier Hysteria, back in the day i'd get them at banks, but it's harder to find them now.  If I'm desperate i'll get them from the bookstore.  I go all the way back to 83.  Got the shrine in my garage.  

attachicon.gifGarage IU pic II.jpgAlways a high point of the year for me.  I always have to get one.  Usually, i pick them up at Hoosier Hysteria, back in the day i'd get them at banks, but it's harder to find them now.  If I'm desperate i'll get them from the bookstore.  I go all the way back to 83.  Got the shrine in my garage.  

Well done!  Very impressive.

Love it--Lt. McClaine---you've got your very own WALL of Fame.  It has to be great to be able to glance up and see all the IU greats of old.  If we need to know what year a player played for IU, we are coming to you!

Love it--Lt. McClaine---you've got your very own WALL of Fame.  It has to be great to be able to glance up and see all the IU greats of old.  If we need to know what year a player played for IU, we are coming to you!

Haha yea it's definitely helped me retain IU knowledge over the years.