Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
lucel15

Gamers?

This site is awful for pc users. I tried adding a link saying how NBA2K is adding some college teams into their game this year, but it never works. I can't post links, can't reply to people, can't do hardly anything except a basic post. It really discourages me from being more active.

This site is awful for pc users. I tried adding a link saying how NBA2K is adding some college teams into their game this year, but it never works. I can't post links, can't reply to people, can't do hardly anything except a basic post. It really discourages me from being more active.

New version of site should be done soon. I'm also assuming you are using internet explorer which you really shouldn't use ever again anywhere.

Download Google Chrome and be happy :)

Anyone else miss the release of NCAA football game..... Man I miss it and with PS4 and Xbox one I think there could have been a lot of great add ons and what not. I saw snoop dog is trying to raise money to get it backwards compatibility

Miss it soo bad. Hope Xbox One takes NCAA 14 and makes it backward compatible.

New version of site should be done soon. I'm also assuming you are using internet explorer which you really should use ever again anywhere.

Download Google Chrome and be happy :)

I work in IT and we had a service ticket come in from a user at our Canada facility saying he couldn't find his IE.  I wanted to tell him that was a good thing.  IE is good for downloading better web browsers and that's about it.

Today at lunch our CIO asked why a certain user has Google Chrome, and our response was "because it's better".

Adding UK doesn't count as adding a college team.

Anyone else miss the release of NCAA football game..... Man I miss it and with PS4 and Xbox one I think there could have been a lot of great add ons and what not. I saw snoop dog is trying to raise money to get it backwards compatibility

I miss NCAA Football terribly. I don't even play Madden. Every July I would get so excited to get the new NCAA football game. Here's a good article on the possible return of NCAA video games. Spoiler alert, this guy thinks it will happen eventually:

http://hitthepass.com/college-sports-video-games-went-extinct-but-just-like-the-dinosaurs-they-could-make-a-comeback/

Anyone get Rory? Heard it's nowhere near the game that they had for Tiger. I got them almost every year and was rarely disappointed.

I have Rory and I don't mind it.... Not a lot of courses.... Career mode is eh.... But overall it's a B

I miss NCAA Football terribly. I don't even play Madden. Every July I would get so excited to get the new NCAA football game. Here's a good article on the possible return of NCAA video games. Spoiler alert, this guy thinks it will happen eventually:

http://hitthepass.com/college-sports-video-games-went-extinct-but-just-like-the-dinosaurs-they-could-make-a-comeback/

Anyone get Rory? Heard it's nowhere near the game that they had for Tiger. I got them almost every year and was rarely disappointed.

It's all about FIFA. This year, 'Hot' is on the cover. Oh yeah, Messi too.

sYOjUgv.png