Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

I don't think Glass has what it takes to fire someone. Which is why it has taken so long with Crean. Glass didn't hire Crean. That isn't his guy. Glass needs to get his guy. I think it is incredibly obvious that Crean isn't the man for the job. I'm fine with him not firing Kevin Wilson. He's brought some excitement to arguably the worst football program in NCAA history. But with Crean... it is like he's dragging out the inevitable for... a particular coach maybe? Sometimes seems shady between him and Crean. Maybe Crean has some dirt on him or something. But Glass needs to get the guts to do what's needed. Hopefully it'll happen after this year. Gotta be decisive when you're at the position he is at.

uhh...
well..
damn it...
now I feel bad...and I want you to heal fast???

what is this life?

it's not too bad. At least not as bad as when it happened the other night. Could be worse. A little more to the left and it'd be the color part and pupil and all that jazz.

it's not too bad. At least not as bad as when it happened the other night. Could be worse. A little more to the left and it'd be the color part and pupil and all that jazz.

settle down, bro...a tattoo on the eye is OK...IU fans are what they are..

settle down, bro...a tattoo on the eye is OK...IU fans are what they are..

Well I didn't get punched or anything lol. I got poked in the eye playing basketball. Apparently Captain Insano really doesn't show any mercy.

I don't think Glass has what it takes to fire someone. Which is why it has taken so long with Crean. Glass didn't hire Crean. That isn't his guy. Glass needs to get his guy. I think it is incredibly obvious that Crean isn't the man for the job. I'm fine with him not firing Kevin Wilson. He's brought some excitement to arguably the worst football program in NCAA history. But with Crean... it is like he's dragging out the inevitable for... a particular coach maybe? Sometimes seems shady between him and Crean. Maybe Crean has some dirt on him or something. But Glass needs to get the guts to do what's needed. Hopefully it'll happen after this year. Gotta be decisive when you're at the position he is at.

Truth hurts those who still think just like Glass, that Crean will win big at Indiana. I give you 5 big hand claps and a chug of Diet Coke for your post. Obviously, you won't win man of the year award here but you may be good for a basketball scholarship. Just give it a couple more weeks.

Well I didn't get punched or anything lol. I got poked in the eye playing basketball. Apparently Captain Insano really doesn't show any mercy.

I mean...you seem to fit...

but...

is it because I'm drinking Icehouses???

I like Glass. He has done a tremendous job! I feel like Glass is a fan just like us and wants the best just like us!

I wish I felt the same but I couldn't disagree more. If he wanted the best Crean would be looking for a new job, but we're stuck with Crean because Glass is in love with him and would rather pay lip service to having expectations instead of actually having them.

Case in point, just now saying there are certain expectations here. In year 8.