Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ALASKA HOOSIER

Fairbanks Alaska needs some Hoosier help!

Fellow Hoosiers,
I know most of you aren't Hockey fans....However, my new Hoosier home is here in Fairbanks, Alaska where Hockey is king! Our town has been nominated as one of the top 10 hockey towns in the U.S. and are in a competition to win $150K for upgrades to our local hockey rink. We are definitely the underdog since, we are up against Big, lower 48 cities that out number our tiny population. Anyhow, i was wondering if you could go to this website and vote (up to 50x a day!) to get our town to beat all those big towns and crowned the hockeytown of the U.S.. If we win, not only do we win $150K to fix our little hockey rink, we get to have a NHL team come play here in the preseason. Our town is going crazy right now to get the word out to all of the friends and family down in the lower 48 to vote to vote for us.

here's how you can help~ go to: https://www.krafthockeyville.com/ and vote for fairbanks, AK "Big dipper" hockey rink.

I know it doesn't help you guys....only it will bring a smile knowing you helped take down "goliath" towns from evil states from; Michigan, Minnesota, California, Illinois, Vermont, and Mass. Share your loathing for those nasty states and vote for the wonderful last frontier of Alaska!

you can also text your votes: 35350* and put the word   dipper    in the message.

Thanks!
Chip

I did my 50

Mystery, Alaska is an awesome movie. Honestly, that is what it's like up here. People are friggin' nuts (like Hoosiers are with basketball) up here about their Hockey. You should see when we get the Canadians to cross the border to play our teams....It's like war!

Goodness! I can't believe the support you guys have given for my small town! If we win, i will post a photo of me holding a Btown banners sign thanking all of you.....but, sad to say i don't think we are gonna pull it off with the populations of all these competitors. All we can do is try!