Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

323SGrant

IU and the Maui Classic 2015

Kassuom yakwe and Marcus lovett are not playing. Yakwe is still not cleared and lovett can only practice with them this year. They would help. With them getting a new coach and most their players from last year gone it kind of reminds of 2008 with iu. Get blasted by 30 in 2 games and win a close one against chaminade

damien jones had already declared for the 2016 draft. I saw vandy struggle against stony broke at home in a ot win. From what I've seen that stony broke team was better then this St. John's team

No doubt. St. Johns is the worst team I've watched this entire season so far. They are atrocious across the board.

Yep muting and listening to Don damn near

I can't stand to listen to Walton's jipperish. That poor sap that had to work with him must have lost the coin toss. Lordy! I'm going to find Fischer on the radio.