Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ALASKA HOOSIER

2015 IDITAROD

Dallas is a competitor for sure. I'm not sure why he is hanging back like that. Believe it or not, there is alot of strategy in the mushing competitions. When to stop, how much they sleep, when to take leads at which part of the race, etc. It's all voodoo math to me but Lance Mackey is a strategy savant. He finds a way to win all the time, if you get a chance...check out his book. He is quite an extraordinary individual. Except all of the dope smoking. I know him as an acquaintance.

Dallas is a competitor for sure. I'm not sure why he is hanging back like that. Believe it or not, there is alot of strategy in the mushing competitions. When to stop, how much they sleep, when to take leads at which part of the race, etc. It's all voodoo math to me but Lance Mackey is a strategy savant. He finds a way to win all the time, if you get a chance...check out his book. He is quite an extraordinary individual. Except all of the dope smoking. I know him as an acquaintance.

Just looked and Aliy Zirkle is in 1st. Rooting for her for your sake, Shake!