Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

#IUWBB vs UIndy - Exhibition

GAMEDAY! Our girls play their only exhibition game today @ 2pm ET against the Greyhounds. Anyone going? I will probably miss a little bit of this due to the soccer game but will provide updates after that. Go Hoosiers!

GAMEDAY! Our girls play their only exhibition game today @ 2pm ET against the Greyhounds. Anyone going? I will probably miss a little bit of this due to the soccer game but will provide updates after that. Go Hoosiers!

Indiana Notes | Indianapolis Notes

Gametracker

Twitter

Radio

I wish I was going. Best of luck to our women this year!!

Go Hoosiers! Very interested to see how Tyra does.

Yup. I like the fact that she is surrounded by a pretty good core so it should take some of the pressure off and she can ease into it. This will definitely be a fun bunch to track this year with Brooks, Agler and Gassion getting a lot of run as frosh last year.

Yup. I like the fact that she is surrounded by a pretty good core so it should take some of the pressure off and she can ease into it. This will definitely be a fun bunch to track this year with Brooks, Agler and Gassion getting a lot of run as frosh last year.

Yeah, the players around her should help.  As good as she is we really shouldn't expect her to step in and be a star day 1, most freshman have to adjust and she played for a small school where she was easily the best player on the floor most games.  That won't be true this year, for all the attention Brooks got Agler is a pretty good player in her own right and a coach's daughter; her father coaches the Seattle Storm and won WNBA titles with Sue Bird and company.

Yeah, the players around her should help.  As good as she is we really shouldn't expect her to step in and be a star day 1, most freshman have to adjust and she played for a small school where she was easily the best player on the floor most games.  That won't be true this year, for all the attention Brooks got Agler is a pretty good player in her own right and a coach's daughter; her father coaches the Seattle Storm and won WNBA titles with Sue Bird and company.

Thanks. Did not know that about Aglers dad.

if she's not too affected by the acl tear suffered in summer 2013, jakubicek should be the biggest incoming contributor.  also broke her foot in 2012, so hopefully she can stay on the floor.  mac freshman of the year in 2012 under miller.  has two more years of eligibility.

too bad stratman, the transfer from butler, big east defensive poy, has to sit out this year.  her post presence is sorely needed.  with everybody sans mize returning for 15-16, iuwbb is primed to be an ncaa tournament contender next year barring any major injuries.

I'm guessing depth chart is:

brooks / buss / mize

agler / muensterman / mcbride

gassion / leikem / walter

jakubicek / cahill

anderson

3 games on btn.  majority will probably be trumped by a random overplayed rerun.  sad.

Half. IU up 41-27

Cahill 9/9, 1stl
Buss 9/2, 1stl
McBride 5
Leikem 4, 1stl
Brooks 3/2/2
Agler 3, 2asts
Anderson 3
Muensterman 3
Gassion 2
Walker 1rb, 1ast

Lady Hoosiers up 41-27 at half. Buss with 9 pts 2 boards and a steal, Brooks with 3 pts 2 boards 2 assists, Agler has 3 pts 3 assists. Cahill with 9 and 9 already nearing a double double. Muensterman checked in late and knocked down a 3 off a Brooks assist.

I kept thinking, as I was typing, that someone would get this typed faster than me, lol