Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

1 minute ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Kentucky freshman Cam'Ron Fletcher has entered the transfer portal, sources told ESPN.  Former ESPN 100 prospect played nine games this season for the Wildcats.

We kicked the tires on Fletcher but never offered.

If you remember he left the team earlier in the year after a blowup on the sideline.  Cal through him under the bus and said he had to work on things before he could come back.    Figured he would be transferring 

BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD! 

My Norfolk State Spartans are dancin.' 

OK, they're not my Spartans -- but the school is about 10 miles where I live and it's always getting overshadowed by Old Dominion (yes, I live in a region where ODU is the college power). 

Go Spartans! 

Just now, LamarCheeks said:

BEHOLD THE GREEN AND GOLD! 

My Norfolk State Spartans are dancin.' 

OK, they're not my Spartans -- but the school is about 10 miles where I live and it's always getting overshadowed by Old Dominion (yes, I live in a region where ODU is the college power). 

Go Spartans! 

North Carolina A&T was the 1 seed that had to cancel its semifinal game because of a positive test.   The coach that had a positive test has had 3 straight negative test afterwards.  Brutal for them