Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

BlueDevil

College Bball Thread

Wisconsin is getting the shaft in this one. Should’ve been a review for that elbow by Bohannon. Also, the ball that went out of bounds was clearly off Bohannon. He definitely sucked off the refs as part of senior day activities

3 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

Wisconsin is getting the shaft in this one. Should’ve been a review for that elbow by Bohannon. Also, the ball that went out of bounds was clearly off Bohannon. He definitely sucked off the refs as part of senior day activities

When your building is known as the 'Call Center', you're not getting any sympathy for shady calls.

Have to laugh at Greg Gard on this one. 21 seconds left, down by 3, Iowa fouls. Gard begs the officials to go to the monitor and call a hook and hold, then claps when they do. They call a hook and hold...on Wisconsin. Gard starts screaming his head off. 

Murray from Iowa was the one that asked the refs to look at that call. I’m not sure how he got called for the defensive foul when he didn’t contact Davison.

Someone in the Big 1.0 should have taken one for the conference and knocked the **** out of that pos a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

1 minute ago, HoosierAloha said:

Murray from Iowa was the one that asked the refs to look at that call. I’m not sure how he got called for the defensive foul when he didn’t contact Davison.

Someone in the Big 1.0 should have taken one for the conference and knocked the **** out of that pos a long time ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Last minute of that game took 20 minutes 

4 minutes ago, Hoosier Guy said:

I don’t see what’s funny. It was clear as day

If you have to watch it in slow motion 10 times and repeatedly pause it like the officials spent 5 minutes doing, it's hardly "clear as day." Really not sure why they even felt the need to review it. Ford knocked it out. 

Just now, TheWatShot said:

If you have to watch it in slow motion 10 times and repeatedly pause it like the officials spent 5 minutes doing, it's hardly "clear as day." Really not sure why they even felt the need to review it. Ford knocked it out. 

There’s a difference between white and black hands. It was off the white person’s hands. That would be Bohannon. All in all, it was a terrible bit of officiating in the last minute

49 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Have to laugh at Greg Gard on this one. 21 seconds left, down by 3, Iowa fouls. Gard begs the officials to go to the monitor and call a hook and hold, then claps when they do. They call a hook and hold...on Wisconsin. Gard starts screaming his head off. 

Oh my God, I wish could've seen that. That's hilarious.