Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Chips&Dipo

"Tradition" for IUMBB

[quote name="Jon Robling" post="79620" timestamp="1408577165"]Jeez sorry to insult the Volleyball world out there! Back in my middle school days our Volleyball team wore jersey shirts like that. Didn't mean to insult you though, with that awful comparison to a Volleyball jersey. Forgive me.[/quote]

Don't be so sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Was that the 96 title team? If so, I'd gladly have IU wear something stupid like that if it brought us a title!

As for the uniforms, I like the idea of modern tweaks to keep them fresh, but nothing crazy. I like the ideas of a uniform with script Indiana on the front and having a cream home alternate.

I think two schools that could serve as models for what I would like to see are Duke & UNC. They have the same basic design they've had for a long time (Duke with the wide side panels that come to a point at the bottom & UNC with the argyle), but they've made updates over the years to keep them fresh. The only thing I would pass on is that weird water/sweat mark design on the back that so many Nike schools are doing now. Oh, and the rampant academic fraud at UNC of course.  :biggrin:

I believe Coach Crean understands tradition and I respect him for it.<br /><br />I think Coach Crean can take Indiana Univ. basketball to where it needs to be.<br /><br />I think Coach Crean is a good man. <br /><br />My beliefs mean nothing without wins this year.<br /><br />As a fan, I have not lost grasp that the players and coaches are the ones putting everything on the line. I will cheer for their success and stand behind them when they need me. I will support my team. IU forever.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

[quote name="Jon Robling" post="79674" timestamp="1408618170"]LOL not being sensitive, just alluding to the fact that you're up tight. :)[/quote]

Don't be so sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Lmao you really are sensitive. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Haha ok, tough guy

This isn't going to end well. I say you two face off in a classic "sword" fight. A "Schlong Dance Off" of sorts. A "Jimmy Crack Your Corn Comp". ....................................

[quote name="dalton26" post="79816" timestamp="1408667754"]I see sword fight and "shhhhlong" being used in the same sentence. You're a strange strange man. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]Someone has to officially call the duel. I figured what better way than a good ole fashioned pissing match.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79821" timestamp="1408669357"]Someone has to officially call the duel. I figured what better way than a good ole fashioned pissing match.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]Or you could choose one of my other creative competitions

[quote name="WayneHoosier" post="79821" timestamp="1408669357"]Someone has to officially call the duel. I figured what better way than a good ole fashioned pissing match.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]

ON GUARD!!