Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
mdn82

NBA Draft Lottery (Cleveland at 1... Again)

And go 1 for 20 with those picks.

As I stated in the playoff thread, I'm rooting for Milwaukee based solely on looks.

Sorry Dr. J

If Cleveland gets another 1, I am liable to throw something.  Philly is gonna be dangerous no matter who they match with MCW and Noel (If he amounts to anything).  

Crap, Celtics dropped a slot. I'm not a huge Kevin Love fan, but I hope they can ditch that pick for him.

I was kind of hoping they would.  If they don't get the players to win, maybe Stevens will miss the college game.  IMO, I think he needs to come back.  I thought he did great last year.  But losing takes a toll on everyone.  

The fans are still very high on Brad Stevens in Boston.

I was kind of hoping they would.  If they don't get the players to win, maybe Stevens will miss the college game.  IMO, I think he needs to come back.  I thought he did great last year.  But losing takes a toll on everyone.

The fans are still very high on Brad Stevens in Boston.

And they should be.  I think at some point the losing will get to him.  He did a phenomenal job with what he was given this last season.  

[quote name="mdn82" post="67336" timestamp="1400632339"]So, where does Noah end up now? [/quote]

Boston at 6. LA will trade 7 and whatever else it takes for KLove.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I could see Noah as high as 4 with Orlando (would be intriguing) and as low as 8 with Sacramento.  Really some good situations for him to be in from 4-8.  Orlando, Utah, Boston, LA, and Sacramento.  Worst place would probably be LA.  Best place would be Boston for him or Sacramento.  

Boston at 6. LA will trade 7 and whatever else it takes for KLove.

I think they would have to trade an unprotected 2015 for that to happen on top of this year.  Cause they have nothing left to trade.  

I have neither the time nor the inclination to figure out who needs what in the NBA...

I barely have time to figure out what I need on a beautiful night like this...

let's see..

beer

fan

tv

remote control

accepting wife

no kid functions

chips

dip

internet connection...

ok I'm good.

[quote name="mdn82" post="67339" timestamp="1400632614"]I think they would have to trade an unprotected 2015 for that to happen on top of this year. Cause they have nothing left to trade. [/quote]

I think they would. They've wanted Love forever now. They want wins yesterday. Don't care about the draft.