Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Bryan Medema

B1G Players Declaring for the Draft/Graduating

I'm kind of surprised that all signs are point to GR3 declaring. Lots of mocks had him going in the lottery last year, and now he seen as more of a fringe first round guy. And Draftexpress specifically has him going 37th. 

Concerned that he might fall out entirely if he continues to wait? He's been good but not overly impressive and I've seen questions on his overall ceiling.

Concerned that he might fall out entirely if he continues to wait? He's been good but not overly impressive and I've seen questions on his overall ceiling.

I can see that. The one big thing he had going for him into last year's mock drafts was his ceiling, which definitely appears to have diminished a bit in the eyes of analysts and NBA people

In non-B1G news, Jerami Grant from Syracuse also headed to the League.

IU's opponent next season Louisville is going to be even tougher to beat, as Montrezl Harrell tweeted today that he is STAYING at Louisville. 

[quote name="WindyCitySource" post="59760" timestamp="1397509861"]In non-B1G news, Jerami Grant from Syracuse also headed to the League.

IU's opponent next season Louisville is going to be even tougher to beat, as Montrezl Harrell tweeted today that he is STAYING at Louisville. [/quote]

Holy cow. I thought Harrell was going to go top 20 this year. He will dominate next year.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="ElectricBoogaloo" post="59768" timestamp="1397512515"]Harrell is a mystery. I thought he was gone for sure. Another guy playing basketball for free.[/quote]

I don't want to derail the thread, but it's too bad there aren't more Montrezl's around the country.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Didn't see this posted anywhere... Iowa lost two reserve bigs in Kyle Meyer and Darius Stokes. Both transferring. Meyer is a redshirt freshman with 3 years left, Stokes is graduating and can use his final season immediately. 

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/04/08/reserve-post-players-kyle-meyer-darius-stokes-to-leave-iowa/