Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
HoosierCoop

Greener pastures....

[quote name="CampCrean" post="49691" timestamp="1395164142"]Just wanted to throw this out there, but we beat 4 teams ranked in the top 25. UM, who is a 2 seed, beat 5. Yeah, it was a bad year, but that gives us hope that this team can beat anyone. We're only gaining experience[/quote]

Hopefully those turn into someone road wins as well next year.

I don't want to be "that guy" but here goes: the Troy Williams Instagram picture thread had 4 pages in an hour. This has been up nearly all day and virtually no response. If it isn't all bad you aren't interested in a discussion Hoosier Nation? Just curious. I mean, we all still love IU basketball more than we hate Crean, right? We still have reflections on a season that don't involve coaching, no? 

I don't want to be "that guy" but here goes: the Troy Williams Instagram picture thread had 4 pages in an hour. This has been up nearly all day and virtually no response. If it isn't all bad you aren't interested in a discussion Hoosier Nation? Just curious. I mean, we all still love IU basketball more than we hate Crean, right? We still have reflections on a season that don't involve coaching, no? 

What's the point of participating in a positive thread? It'll just get locked up after being taken over by a few posters who have nothing but negative things to say.

Message received.

I like the positive tone of this thread and think we should all list a couple things we are excited for about IU basketball next year and in the future, I'll start: 

The development of Yogi should be fun to watch

We will get to see JB2 as a Hoosier, thats exciting 

I am interested to see Perea's development

It's like Crean is our ex and next season is a hottie at the bar. We know our ex and want to bash her. Next season, or the ohttie at the bar is full of unknowns and we don't want to stop complaining yet. I get it. I really do. But at some point we're all going to drive ourselves nuts. Let's go talk to the other girl at the bar for a minute and see what she's all about. She may include a solid 5th year center. Are you guys following this? My analogies wove together

Is it possible for Yogi to get any more yoked this summer? If so, I can't wait to see it. I remember sitting down at Hysteria 2013, seeing Yogi, and wondering if we had a linebacker wearing a #11 basketball practice uniform.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Imagine if it had been posted on the Scout forum.  :ninja:

[quote name="TheWatShot" post="49865" timestamp="1395207438"]Imagine if it had been posted on the Scout forum. :ninja:[/quote] I think you get banned for not hating life there. I saw a guy try to defend Sampson and that we should have kept him. It's a dark place there.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Throw in a big thank for Will too. One of my favorite Hoosiers of all time, his mark is going to be left on this program for a long time.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Now who is going to rile up Purdue no one does it better than Will.

Now who is going to rile up Purdue no one does it better than Will.

A Purdue Fraternity hung Will in effigy before this year's game. Will has the honor of being the most hated Hoosier there for a long time. 

I saw the original post. I agree with most of it, but there are a couple of points I disagree with. Instead of responding to discuss, I left it alone because lately any response to a positive post that is not 100% positive sets the board off in a positive v. negative flame war. Apparently, non-responses are also frowned upon?