Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2016) QB Augie DeBiase

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Florida-QB-High-On-Hoosiers-34329667

Jacksonville (Fla.) Fletcher junior quarterback Augie DeBiase checked in at the U.S. Army National Combine Thursday feeling like a major priority for Indiana.

Hoosiers head coach Kevin Wilson is personally recruiting DeBiase and the two talk on the phone often.

"Ever since I was a freshman going there, I was treated like family there and they treat me like I'm important," DeBiase said. 
"Playing for someone like Coach Wilson who's coached a Heisman winner like Sam Bradford is very appealing to me."

Ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 33 pro-style quarterback DeBiase has attended two games at Indiana, visited twice in the summer and also has gone up for a couple spring practices.

"If it ended today I'd probably go to Indiana, but right now I have a lot of schools on the edge of offering me," DeBiase said. "It wouldn't necessarily change that, but it would give me more offers and stuff to consider."

Wake Forest, Duke and Cincinnati are other programs showing personal interest in DeBiase.