Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

HoosierReb01

Looks like new helmets!

[quote name="HoosierReb01" post="34359" timestamp="1391360249"][url="http://instagram.com/p/j682GwLk1d/"]http://instagram.com/p/j682GwLk1d/[/url][/quote] I like the 2 on the left. The bottom left is my favorite. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[attachment=363:ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1391462634.453099.jpg] Here's a look at some more of them. I like the black with the white Indiana and the all silver chrome ones.
These have not yet been approved for play yet so they aren't official quite yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

[quote name="Willfesler11" post="35064" timestamp="1391462710"]attachicon.gif [url="https://btownbanners.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=363"]ImageUploadedByBtownBanners1391462634.453099.jpg[/url] Here's a look at some more of them. I like the black with the white Indiana and the all silver chrome ones.
These have not yet been approved for play yet so they aren't official quite yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app[/quote]

I wonder if the one on the right in the top left picture hints at some black in an alternate uniform...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByBtownBanners1391462634.453099.jpg Here's a look at some more of them. I like the black with the white Indiana and the all silver chrome ones.

I'm still really liking the red/white one in the bottom right square, and the matte red/gloss block.

Have to admit, all of them are freaking sweet. I really like them. Can't wait to go to some games this season. BtownBanners Tailgate for sure!!!

I'm really not a fan of the white ones with red stripes, at all.  I don't like how they did the stripes, one is diagonal and the other runs side to side.  I liked the front to back like our chrome helmets from last year.  The others I like to differing degrees, but those I wouldn't complain if they were locked in a closet in the deepest darkest parts of Memorial Stadium never to see the light of day again.

I really like the upper-left photo with the state outline. My least favorite is the bottom left that just says Hoosiers on the back. It looks like a little kid did the graphic. And for the candy stripes I think I prefer the chrome from last year to the white helmets they've put together for this, but all in all I like them.

[quote name="southsidehoosier" post="35125" timestamp="1391474483"]I was hoping they'd do one that looks like the IU logo on the IU bball court with the interlocking IU over the white Indiana state background.[/quote]

I always thought that was a no brained helmet... Shocking that hasn't been done yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

[quote name="Hovadipo" post="35070" timestamp="1391464525"]I wonder if the one on the right in the top left picture hints at some black in an alternate uniform...

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners[/quote]
It would definitely look better with a different uniform but I dot really see it happening but at the same time wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.