Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2014) SF Josh Cunningham to Bradley

D1 Circuit ‏@D1Circuit 1h
Morgan Park F Josh Cunningham (@JoshMCunningham) is down to Oklahoma, Creighton, Indiana, South Carolina, DePaul & Bradley. #MacIrvinFire

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=PtXywffuL5o

[quote name="JSHoosier" post="32991" timestamp="1390937368"]We're on his final list but he doesn't have an offer? And we really do not need another wing in 2014, I would've preferred Blueitt over this guy (and over Hoetzel).[/quote] This is really confusing. We really can't afford to have him. Unless he plans on growing 4 inches and putting on 50 pounds. We aren't on his list in any of the links at the top either. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

This is really confusing. We really can't afford to have him. Unless he plans on growing 4 inches and putting on 50 pounds. We aren't on his list in any of the links at the top either. Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yes we are: I believe it is Rivals that has him as a 4 star and has about 1/2 of the B1G as having offered.

[quote name="Stuhoo" post="32995" timestamp="1390938351"]Yes we are: I believe it is Rivals that has him as a 4 star and has about 1/2 of the B1G as having offered.[/quote]

I just clicked on all 4 again and I don't see us listed anywhere. Rivals has a lot of B1G schools, but not us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just clicked on all 4 again and I don't see us listed anywhere. Rivals has a lot of B1G schools, but not us.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

My bad; it's 247. Here's a part of the 247 board list for him:

5_1141326.pngBradley Warm true

• -

Nov 9   5_89247.gifOklahoma Warm true

Oct 4   5_49572.gifCreighton Warm true

• -

Sep 21   5_50172.gifDePaul Warm true

• -

-   5_34095.gifSouth Carolina Warm true

• -

-   5_4600.gifIndiana Warm -

• -

-   5_20794.gifIowa State Cool true

• -

Oct 25   5_4605.gifNorthwestern Cool true

• -

Aug 27   5_1243133.pngMinnesota Cool true

Not sure if he ever made it for the Michigan game.

Michael O'Brien ‏@michaelsobrien  19h
Also hearing that #MSU and Tom Izzo may be getting involved with Morgan Park's Josh Cunningham, one of the area's top unsigned seniors.