Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

Luke Fischer leaving IU

Luke Fischer ‏@Bigfishy44 6m
I am excited to say I will be transferring to Marquette University to play for Coach Williams and the Golden Eagles

Edit: Confirmed...

Seeing some rumors out there. Anyone hear anything? Sounds like Dakich may have said something on his show.

Hanner better be ready to play more minutes. We have no big man depth now, for the next two years.
But! Opens up the 3rd spot for our three recruits.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If he doesn't want to be here then good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

That's a little harsh! ;)

Luke seems to be a good kid. Went home for Xmas and wished he could be closer to family and friends?

Best wishes to Big Fishes.

I just saw a tweet that said he's transferring to Wisconsin. Not saying it's true or from a credible tweeter...but if it is I will cry.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

That isn't terribly likely given that Bo never offered him plus if you transfer within the conference you have to pay your own way. 

Sounds like he was homesick.  I'd guess Marquette as his next destination but that is just a wild guess on my part.

If he doesn't want to be here then good riddance. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I tend to agree w/this.  The kid made the wrong decision to play here and he chose to leave.  Later dude.  Good luck where you wind up, but don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.