Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
ccgeneral

(2014) WR Dominique Booth to IU

I'd love to see that combo! Hope Latimer stays- I've heard he's 50/50 at this point

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

If Latimer leaves, it makes it that much more important we get this kid! Though I would like to see Coleman become an even bigger part of the offense 

Coach Johns visited yesterday and looks like we are back again tonight.

Josh Helmholdt ‏@JoshHelmholdt 2h
#IUFB coaches in-home w/ 4star WR tonight RT @D1Bound721: Great home visit and this time with my grandparents.

Steve Wiltfong ‏@SWiltfong247 3h

Indianapolis (Ind.) Pike four-star WR Dominique Booth will take an official to #Rutgers this weekend
Steve Wiltfong ‏@SWiltfong247 7m
Indianapolis Pike WR Dominique Booth tells me his official to #Rutgers is off this weekend.

Prospects can sign one mid-year enrollee forms/conference so Booth's singing does not necessarily=#IUFB commitment http://bit.ly/1k5xp6x 

Retweeted by Dominique Booth

The aid agreement allows the coaching staff to contact Booth with no restrictions. That is important, especially since Booth wants to enroll in college mid-year and current NCAA guidelines call for no contact from a coach to a player in the rest of December. Missouri is still in pursuit of Booth.

Link