Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
Dalton26

BAMA/AUBURN

Best ending in any sport since T-Mac scored 13 points in 35 seconds to steal the game form the Spurs a while back. That was insane.

Never even heard of this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I just looked it up and there was a pretty big margin between Auburn and OSU in the BCS rankings. I think itll go.

1. FSU

2. OSU

3. Auburn

4. BAMA

5. Missouri

Reason is they will get subtracted a point for the loss they had.  If they didn't have that loss even if they were 3rd in rankings they would be ahead of OSU by a wide margin.  The funny thing would be is if Auburn and OSU lose next week.  Then Bama is still in title game.  Two teams could easily lose next weekend.  FSU is hoping things stand pat.  

@TreyDeuce32RTR: You fake ass bama fans stop sending threats to my teammate, you spoiled ******, respect what we do and know we all human! And that's REAL!

That is CJ Mosleys tweet to the death threats being sent to Cade Foster.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

My question is where was the Alabama defense when they let the Auburn player run from one end of the field to score on that missed kick at the very end of the game.

Looked like Alabama had a bunch of heavyweights on the field to hold the line against attempts to block the FG. When the Auburn player fielded the kick and returned it, it didn't look like Alabama had much in speed on the field to stop him. They sold out to get the FG attempt off and didn't leave any speed out there for a return.

Yeah, and he should be even harsher on them. That wasn't a chip shot by any means. And even if it was, making threats because of a miss is unacceptable. Line everybody up who made those threats and let the Alabama lines teach them a lesson or two. The kid gave good effort on the kick, if they can't accept that, then fuck them.

My question is where was the Alabama defense when they let the Auburn player run from one end of the field to score on that missed kick at the very end of the game.

Well they had their field goal unit out there. Which means you more than likely have all of your best blockers on the field, in other words big, slow guys. Maintain Saban really screwed up the decision to kick it, they would have been better with a hail mary, he almost set them up for failure with that situation. 

Whenever this type of stuff happens with fans making death threats I am always a little disappointed to be seen as a sports fan. Obviously it isn't serious, and this is only a select group of people who do this. But people see that, and just assume all sports fans are crazy like that. If anything CJ was too kind to the fans

Yeah, and he should be even harsher on them. That wasn't a chip shot by any means. And even if it was, making threats because of a miss is unacceptable. Line everybody up who made those threats and let the Alabama lines teach them a lesson or two. The kid gave good effort on the kick, if they can't accept that, then **** them.

Whenever this type of stuff happens with fans making death threats I am always a little disappointed to be seen as a sports fan. Obviously it isn't serious, and this is only a select group of people who do this. But people see that, and just assume all sports fans are crazy like that. If anything CJ was too kind to the fans

The crazy thing is Although he had a bad game Cade Foster wasn't even on the field during the last play. Too many fans didn't realize that it was the back up kicker in on that FG return.