Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

IU Hoosier41

Vote for Victor Oladipo!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Victor isn't going to win this.

This morning when I got to work, Victor was up almost 300.  I went back and checked, and all of a sudden it's down to almost 200.  I proceed to try voting in incognito mode (Private browser mode on firefox) and I'm allowed to.  I voted about 10 times for Victor while others voted about 60 times for Nick Anderson before it was shut down.  By that time, Vic's lead was nearly cut it half.  I have no doubt the staff at the Sentinel, especially when you consider their previous comments, will do this as needed in order to get Victor out of their bracket.

They actually just took away about 300 Oladipo votes.

At 6:30 am, Victor had 3,372 votes. Obviously he received a bunch more votes since that point. Right now he has 3,264 votes.

Yep, they rigged the voting.  I seen that as well.  I will laugh when they wonder where all of their site hits go to.  That was stupid on their part.  If they didn't want him to have a chance, they shouldn't have put him in there. 

I just blasted it out to 45,000 Hoosiers. We are going to be just fine

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

No offense, but there's nothing you and your friends can do against fraudulent activities by the people running the poll.

Yep, they rigged the voting.  I seen that as well.  I will laugh when they wonder where all of their site hits go to.  That was stupid on their part.  If they didn't want him to have a chance, they shouldn't have put him in there. 

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw it...I'm not going crazy after all.

Everyone send the Sentinel an email about it, haha.

No offense, but there's nothing you and your friends can do against fraudulent activities by the people running the poll.

Agreed. Had BtownBanners, IUBB_Hoosiers and IU basketball Facebook pages put it out there... Looks like they'll make sure the streak ends.

Agreed. Had BtownBanners, IUBB_Hoosiers and IU basketball Facebook pages put it out there... Looks like they'll make sure the streak ends.

Vic now down 136, cutting the lead in half very quickly.  I'm sure it will be all for naught, but who knows?  Keep voting!